Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Born in the USA....

Fresh off my voting high... I thought I would blog... yep- full disclosure here- I get a high off voting- there is something so American and so empowering about it.... I walk out of my little vestibule with my red sticker on my now stuck out chest and my head a little higher than when I entered. Its so interesting to me... I don't know exactly where the feeling stems from because to be honest- I have little to no interest in politics- I must of had a heck of a civics teacher in Jr. High. I know enough about the candidates (for the most part) to make an informed decision but I am not a party voter nor do I spend hours watching the debates. My grandma would kill me if she read this and found out that I did not vote for every republican on the ballot no matter what. :) Anyhow- I hope you all got out and did your American duty today- I am going to go enjoy my voting high and watch the results come in with my glass of Cabernet from Napa.... thats right-wine from right here in the good ole USA! :) God Bless America....

No comments:

Post a Comment