Monday, November 1, 2010

Don't stop believing....

Well---- what a weekend as I am sure most of you can relate to.... lots of fun but now we are coming down off the sugar high and "Houston- we have a problem"... back to the real world. Our weekend was consumed with Perkins and Biehn family fun..... if you do not already know- Alisha Perkins & Anna Biehn are the co-founders of the little product called I.D. ink, which coincidentally is also the blog that you are currently perusing.... anyways... it began Friday night with the traditional Halloween Party at the Biehns house... Anna and I went as Lady Gaga.... spent the night drinking kool-aid, reading books, practicing our bible verses for Sunday school, and of course singing some carols.... :) I would say that may or may not be accurate but I will tell you that Anna can really belt out "Don't Stop Believing" and  Jesus was at the party so.... its partially accurate....
Saturday day afternoon we both woke up and spent the day being model citizens and amazingly hands on mothers..... :) again may or may not be accurate :)
Sunday though... we did do the parental thing and got the kiddos all dressed up and took them trick or treating.... well- Anna & I actually stayed back in the house and handed out the candy and the dads took the kids but we were the ones who go them ready to go....so we had a hand in it!
All in all- we were the type of parents this weekend that all other parents should aspire to be (may or may not be accurate) but hey- we are doing the best we can....

Oh and p.s. my Hubby shot his first deer this weekend and is pretty excited so I thought I would allow him some air time on the blog.
Other big news**** I.D. ink had its first T.V. spot this weekend on Game On! with Rod Simons... check it out....



1 comment:

  1. You guys looked great for Halloween! It is definately just not for children. Have a great day! And congrat's to your husband!

    ReplyDelete