Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet Alisha....

Hello Blog friends.... well as of right now- we have no one following so this is pretty much to myself which I believe is the first sign of insanity- talking to yourself.... but- I digress.... I am one of the co-founders of I.D. ink- I am a type A, organized, stressed, creative, busy, fun (I think), crazy person. I have a husband of almost 5 years who plays professional baseball for the Minnesota Twins and that keeps me being a single mom for 6 months out of the year but it is what it is :) So- as you now know- I am a mom.... to 2 girls- Addie (almost 4) and Lyla (2).... as far as more kids- well that is up for debate.... I try to be a good christian, wife, mother, friend, business partner, etc but like everyone I fail :) but at least I am trying...I have 2 tattoos and would have more if my conservative husband would let me. I think it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind and I like change when it is on my terms. :) I believe that the world would be a better place if everyone saw a therapist :) and I do not believe in regrets- just lessons.... stay tuned to find out more....

5 comments:

  1. LOL...sometimes talking to yourself is a great stress reliever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new blog follower ... saw a tweet and stopped by. You can find me at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com please stop by and join ;.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're not crazy:)
    I love blogs and wish I had more time to focus on mine so happy to read others' . . . keep up the great work!! your mind is like mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I just love your tattoo Id for kids. I hope you do not mind but I blogged about your company on my blog at http://parentalrevelations.blogspot.com. I feel that it is a great thing for parents. I wish you the best and I am now one of your followers on your blog. I pray that you all will become one of mine as well. Blessing Be Unto You and your families.

    ReplyDelete